Welcome to my page

I hope this will be a fun page for everyone. So many crazy, and unbelievable, things happen in my everyday life. Sharing my stories with the blogging world seems like a good idea.

To make this a useful site as well, I am planning to post weekly meal plans for my family and recipes.

So that this blog is eclectic I would like to share parenting tips that work for us, books I have read and really enjoyed and any other advice a working Mom will find useful.

It would be nice to see people enjoy this blog by not only sharing their funny stories/embarrassing moments, but also what works in other families - meal plans, recipes, books enjoyed, parenting advice, etc.

I hope to start hearing from others that have encounters similar to mine or are willing to help me and others just survive being a working Mom.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Does anyone else make a weekly menu plan for their family?

A few weeks ago I decided I did not want to think about what I was going to make for dinner when I got home.  I wanted a plan made so all I had to do was put it together.  So far it is working like a dream.  My only problem now is creativity is running low and we are tending to eat the same meals week after week.  Being a working Mom is very difficult.  There are not enough hours in the day to take care of all of our family needs, much less my own.  I would be interested in learning what other moms do that works.  I am going to post my weekly menu for this week along with recipes.  I welcome any comments or recipe shares.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment