Welcome to my page

I hope this will be a fun page for everyone. So many crazy, and unbelievable, things happen in my everyday life. Sharing my stories with the blogging world seems like a good idea.

To make this a useful site as well, I am planning to post weekly meal plans for my family and recipes.

So that this blog is eclectic I would like to share parenting tips that work for us, books I have read and really enjoyed and any other advice a working Mom will find useful.

It would be nice to see people enjoy this blog by not only sharing their funny stories/embarrassing moments, but also what works in other families - meal plans, recipes, books enjoyed, parenting advice, etc.

I hope to start hearing from others that have encounters similar to mine or are willing to help me and others just survive being a working Mom.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My aching back

How in the world did I get to this point?  My body is not what it used to be.  At one time I could bend, reach, lift, etc and have no problems.  Last night I realized those times are over.  The heating pad has become my back's best friend.   After almost 24 hours of heating, and  some medication, I am finally feeling some relief.  I hope I never do what I did to make my back ache, ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment