Welcome to my page

I hope this will be a fun page for everyone. So many crazy, and unbelievable, things happen in my everyday life. Sharing my stories with the blogging world seems like a good idea.

To make this a useful site as well, I am planning to post weekly meal plans for my family and recipes.

So that this blog is eclectic I would like to share parenting tips that work for us, books I have read and really enjoyed and any other advice a working Mom will find useful.

It would be nice to see people enjoy this blog by not only sharing their funny stories/embarrassing moments, but also what works in other families - meal plans, recipes, books enjoyed, parenting advice, etc.

I hope to start hearing from others that have encounters similar to mine or are willing to help me and others just survive being a working Mom.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why?

I have always been curious.  At this point in my life I still like to know how and why, but sometimes I really don't want to know why.  A few questions that have really been on my mind lately are:

Why do dogs mind better than teenagers?
How can teenagers hear a cellphone vibrate in another room, but can't hear a parent calling?
How can the sound of a refrigerator door opening wake a dog out of sound sleep when a thunderstorm doesn't?
Why do teenagers treat teachers with more respect than their own parents?
Why is it so hard to lose weight and so easy to gain weight?

If you have the answers, I would really  like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment