Welcome to my page
I hope this will be a fun page for everyone. So many crazy, and unbelievable, things happen in my everyday life. Sharing my stories with the blogging world seems like a good idea.
To make this a useful site as well, I am planning to post weekly meal plans for my family and recipes.
So that this blog is eclectic I would like to share parenting tips that work for us, books I have read and really enjoyed and any other advice a working Mom will find useful.
It would be nice to see people enjoy this blog by not only sharing their funny stories/embarrassing moments, but also what works in other families - meal plans, recipes, books enjoyed, parenting advice, etc.
I hope to start hearing from others that have encounters similar to mine or are willing to help me and others just survive being a working Mom.
To make this a useful site as well, I am planning to post weekly meal plans for my family and recipes.
So that this blog is eclectic I would like to share parenting tips that work for us, books I have read and really enjoyed and any other advice a working Mom will find useful.
It would be nice to see people enjoy this blog by not only sharing their funny stories/embarrassing moments, but also what works in other families - meal plans, recipes, books enjoyed, parenting advice, etc.
I hope to start hearing from others that have encounters similar to mine or are willing to help me and others just survive being a working Mom.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
My daughter is growing up
A week from today my little girl will be 14 years old. Where has time gone? Why does it go so fast. Her cute little girly face has transformed into the face of a beautiful young lady. Now I am facing new worries - what kind of boys does she like? What do the boys say to her? Will she remember everything we have tried to teach her about how special she is and not to let anyone treat her like she isn't. Will she respect God, her parents and herself enough to remain a virgin until marriage? I pray for her and my son everyday. I worry more and more everyday as they know so much sexual information, more than I knew in my 20's. How did it get to this point in the schools? I will keep letting her know how much I love her and pray that she will seek God's will for her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment